Welcome to The Bird Gardens
Adult 16+ 11.00€
Child 4-15 7.50€
Toddler 0-3 Free
Retired * 8.50€
Teacher * 9.35€
Disabled * -25%
Donkey Food 1.00€
* Appropriate corresponding ID cards must be shown to get this reduced price
We accept MasterCard, Visa, AmericanExpress, Contactless (iOS, Android)
Groups of 10+ HERE
Enjoy landscaped gardens where you can discover birds from around the world without leaving Spain!
Next to Vilafranca del Penedès, between Barcelona and Tarragona
- More than 150 birds from Africa, Asia, Australia and America
- Also enjoy the company of cute rabbits, tortoises, an abundance of wild birds, butterflies and bees
- 1km of nature trails for animal spotting, shaded picnic areas and WC for clients
- Daily guided tours, Mini Safari Golf and other activities
- Disabled access around most of the Park (inc. WC)!
You’ll need a good two hours if it’s your first visit, more if you bring your picnic! New upgrades done yearly around the park! Get an idea of the layout and what we have in our map HERE
This Week's Timetable
Today (Friday) Closed
Saturday 10:30 - 17:00
Sunday 10:30 - 15:00
Wednesday 10:30 - 17:00
Guided Tours Winter Hours
1st Guided Tour 11:00
Grouped Guided Tours HERE
What you will find
Birds from around the world!
See if you can spot them feeding & bathing in their large natural landscaped aviaries.
Large Picnic Areas!
Bring your picnic to enjoy a full day with your family!
Donkey feeding time!
Got little children? They will love feeding the donkeys!
Ponds, trees, gardens and local wild life!
Informative Video! 6.30 minutes
Video last updated Oct. 2016