Learn where our birds come from and why so many are now endangerd.
Feel free to ask us any questions too!
AM = 11:30
PM = 16:00
Arrange it during your visit to the park or order it ONLINE now!
Adults = 25.00€
Kids = 18.00€
Retired = 19.00€
to The Bird Gardens
Adult 16+ 10.00€
Child 5-15 7.00€
Toddler 0-4 Free
Retired * 7.50€
Teacher * 7.50€
Disabled * 5.00€
Donkey Ride 2.00€
* Appropriate corresponding ID cards must be shown to get this reduced price
We accept MasterCard, Visa, AmericanExpress, Contactless (iOS, Android)
The Bird Gardens is park where you get to travel the world to see birds without leaving Spain!
- Over a 100 birds from – Africa, Asia, Australia and America
- 1 hectare of landscaped park, 1 Km of nature trails with animal spotying, 2 shaded picnic areas and WC for clients
- Daily guided tours, Donkey rides, Mini Safari Golf and other activites
- Disabled access to over 80% of the park (inc. WC)!
You’ll need a good two hours if it’s your first visit, more if you bring your picnic!
New areas and upgrades done yearly around the park!
Get an idea of the layout and what we have in our map HERE
2018 Low Season Time Table
Saturday 10:30 - 17:00
Sunday 10:30 - 15:00
1st Guided Tour 11:30
2nd Guided Tour 16:00
NO reservations necessary
you will find
Birds from around the world!
See if you can spot them feeding & bathing in their large natural landscaped aviaries.
Large Picnic Areas!
Bring your picnic to enjoy a full day with your family!
Got little children? They will love a donkey ride around the park!
Ponds, trees, gardens and local wild life!
Informative 6.30 minutes
Video last updated Oct. 2016