Learn where our birds come from and why so many are now endangerd.
Feel free to ask us any questions too!
AM = 11:30
PM = 17:00
Enjoy our extra activities and learn how you can help!
to The Bird Gardens
Adult 16+ 10.00€
Child 5-15 7.00€
Toddler 0-4 Free
Retired * 7.50€
Teacher * 7.50€
Disabled * 5.00€
Donkey Ride 2.00€
* Appropriate corresponding ID cards must be shown to get this reduced price
We accept MasterCard, Visa, AmericanExpress, Contactless (iOS, Android)
Groups of 10+ HERE
Enjoy landscaped gardens where you can discover birds from around the world without leaving Spain!
- More than 150 birds from Africa, Asia, Australia and America
- Also enjoy the company of cute rabbits, tortoises, an abundance of wild birds, butterflies and bees
- 1km of nature trails for animal spotting, shaded picnic areas and WC for clients
- Daily guided tours, Donkey rides, Mini Safari Golf and other activities
- Disabled access around most of the Park (inc. WC)!
You’ll need a good two hours if it’s your first visit, more if you bring your picnic! New upgrades done yearly around the park! Free extra activities every MONTH! Get an idea of the layout and what we have in our map HERE
2019 High Season Time Table
Monday 10:30 - 18:00
Tuesday 10:30 - 18:00
Thursday 10:30 - 18:00
Friday 10:30 - 18:00
Saturday 10:30 - 18:00
Sunday 10:30 - 15:00
1st Guided Tour 11:30
2nd Guided Tour 17:00
you will find
Birds from around the world!
See if you can spot them feeding & bathing in their large natural landscaped aviaries.
Large Picnic Areas!
Bring your picnic to enjoy a full day with your family!
Got little children? They will love a donkey ride around the park!
Ponds, trees, gardens and local wild life!
Informative 6.30 minutes
Video last updated Oct. 2016